Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made it back to Columbus today to 'graph Toledo again this afternoon...much warmer, so I hung around postgame to see how much of my stuff I could get done. I still owed Dan (gladdyontherise) some stuff, too, so it only made sense to go back today. The added heat helped and I managed to put up another very good day. Here's what I got:

Kevin Russo 1/1 Card
    Casey Crosby 1/3 Card
    Phil Nevin 3/3 Cards (Traded one for a Castellanos, so I only have two)
    Danny Worth 3/3 Cards (one for Dan)
    Jordan Lennerton 1/1 Autograph Card
    Matt Capps 6/6 Cards
    Omir Santos 2/2 Cards
    Quintin Berry 1/1 8x10 (Dan)
    Bruce Rondon 1/1 8x10 (wiped the sig off and got redone)
    Nick Castellanos 1/1 ROMLB (Dan), 1/1 Card

Rondon looks similar to the one above (same photo), so I didn't bother scanning that and the Castellanos ball is going to Dan and is a huge picture, so I didn't bother posting that. All-in-all, a pretty great weekend. I got to add two Castellanos, Rondon, Berry, and quite a few others as well as help out a friend. Toledo has a LOT of guys that are one-per as you can see. Was really happy to get my Capps stuff done. Bauer and Dice-K wouldn't sign postgame...Joe Martinez was with his family (and an easy 'graph) so I'll finish my stuff up next game. Hermida is a guy I don't really care to deal with at this point, so I'm not sure what else of his I'll get done. So, yeah, I'm pretty happy. If anybody's interested in a Matt Capps, I have eight of his cards signed at this point...what do you guys think?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Q-Ball is SICK! Good decision to go with silver over gold. The Danny Worth cards turned out nice, also.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice haul. I did Columbus when ey wre in toledo, and Bauer walked by all of us post game and looked really pissed off (he had just pitched a really good game).

SCF Rewards
    Country

so is hermida kind of a toughy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Q-Ball is SICK! Good decision to go with silver over gold. The Danny Worth cards turned out nice, also.

Thanks! I thought it turned out really well in silver.

Nice haul. I did Columbus when ey wre in toledo, and Bauer walked by all of us post game and looked really pissed off (he had just pitched a really good game).

Thanks...nothing but bad experiences with Bauer since the Meet the Team event. Turned me down three times. He's used so many different excuses this year.

so is hermida kind of a toughy?

Yeah, I don't know what version of Hermida showed up at Meet the Team, but I haven't seen it since then. Hopefully I'll be able to get your card done next time down though since it's for your set...I know I'll at least get the Martinez.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet well thanks. nice work graphing, looks like you're having a good time. that's all that matters!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trevor Bauer just Tweeted he loves signing for fans...ouch.

He's turned me down one-on-one, two-on-one, and signed three for a crowd of eight at the three games I've been to this year...and I'm a die-hard Indians fan.
    Last edited by lambeauleap87; 04-24-2013 at 10:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups from Toledo. They are playing the Bulls this week and I went to the day game yesterday and had pretty good luck with them as a whole

Castellanos - 1/1 pre game, 1/1 post game
    Berry - 1/1 pre game, 1/1 post game
    Marte - 3/3 post game
    Misch - 3/3 post game
    Nevin - 2/2 pre game, 3/3 post game
    Lennerton - 1/1 post game
    Russo - 1/1 pre game
    Crosby 1/3 post game, wished he had signed by set card.

Rondon got called up the day before... :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups from Toledo. They are playing the Bulls this week and I went to the day game yesterday and had pretty good luck with them as a whole

Castellanos - 1/1 pre game, 1/1 post game
    Berry - 1/1 pre game, 1/1 post game
    Marte - 3/3 post game
    Misch - 3/3 post game
    Nevin - 2/2 pre game, 3/3 post game
    Lennerton - 1/1 post game
    Russo - 1/1 pre game
    Crosby 1/3 post game, wished he had signed by set card.

Rondon got called up the day before... :(

Nice haul! They're good signers, but a lot of one-and-done guys like Russo, Crosby, Berry, Castellanos, etc. Pretty solid team, especially while Rondon was down, in terms of talent vs. signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a great night in Columbus tonight...went down on a whim to get try and get Michael Bourn, who's down with the Clippers on a rehab assignment. One of the lowest nights total-wise, but some of the most fun I've had at a baseball game in a long time. Not only did I get to catch up with a friend who I haven't seen for awhile, but I got to 'graph and have an awesome experience! Here's my haul:

Matt Laporta 1/2 Card
    Chris Antonetti 1/1 Ticket Stub (Indians GM!)
    Michael Bourn 1/1, 1/1 (help from my friend) ROMLB, Mini-Helmet

High point of the night, and surprise of the night, was getting to meet and have a conversation with Indians General Manager Chris Antonetti! He was at the game for whatever reason and was a great guy. Really cool to talk to such a high-up in my favorite team's organization. Without a doubt, wasn't expecting that! He said Michael Bourn could be down tomorrow on rehab still, but it was up in the air. Michael Bourn was also an awesome guy...said he'd sign after warm-ups and he came right to me. Sweet-spotted my baseball (for the most part...) and was a nice guy. Matt Laporta seems to have mellowed out as well. I also got my first game-used ball at a Clippers game and it was one pitched by Trevor Bauer! Pretty awesome night.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast