Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ja141992's Items on eBay

There was about 500-600 people. Phillips actually walked the line to guarantee everyone got an auto from him since there were so many people. If he didnt walk the line probably 200 people would of left without an auto.

He seemed like a cool guy, considering the night before he was partying with the tOSU Phi Psis!

Sweet! How many people were in Athens?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, I've finally gotten around to scanning my most recent in person autographing adventure, which took place at the end of February. Yeah, I know, I'm lazy. It was a Spring Training game in Fort Myers between the Minnesota Twins and the Pittsburgh Pirates. I got to the stadium about two hours before the game as Minnesota was finishing up BP and was planning on spending a long day 'graphing between the practice fields and warm-ups. Well, that didn't work out quite how I'd planned. After I'd gotten about four autographs, I was approached and asked if I would be the batboy (I'm finishing up my senior year) for the Pirates! Couldn't get any autographs, but I did get to be on the field, hang around in the clubhouse, etc. It was an awesome experience, and I got to take a couple game-used ROMLBs, too! Not the 'graphing day I'd been hoping for, but it was a once in a lifetime experience. I still landed a few sigs, most of which were pretty decent. Here's the haul:

Pirates
    Jeanmar Gomez 8x10 Pirates Logo Sheet

Twins
    Anthony Slama 1/1 Card (Got him as he was leaving)
    Oswaldo Arcia 2/2 Cards (Bubbled...forgot how bad Bowman was for autos)
    Eddie Rosario 1/1 8x10 Logo
    Alex Meyer 1/1 8x10 Logo

So not the day I was hoping for, but some top prospects, which was cool. I think I'm going to turn the logo sheet for the Twins into a top prospect project for their players...maybe I can add Sano/Buxton/etc. to it someday!

Not great for autographs, but it was cool getting to spend a day in the clubhouse and meet Paul Molitor, Tony Oliva, and most of the non-starting Pirates; not to mention being on the field for a Major League game!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crickets...

Happy Opening Day, guys! Pumped to have baseball season back. Have a few Clippers games/events scheduled for this month, and possibly a game in Akron. Looking forward to really giving the collection a boost with some of the guys I'll be seeing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Crickets...

Happy Opening Day, guys! Pumped to have baseball season back. Have a few Clippers games/events scheduled for this month, and possibly a game in Akron. Looking forward to really giving the collection a boost with some of the guys I'll be seeing.

I am excited for the season to start and will be following your thread to see what you get!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am excited for the season to start and will be following your thread to see what you get!!!

Thanks! Are you going to have a new thread or keep yours going from last year?

BANNED

Country

Are you doing 50/50's for Columbus again?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you doing 50/50's for Columbus again?

I probably will start taking them here in the next few weeks once I get most of my stuff done...I posted a thread feeling out interest and really only got interest in Dice-K and Bauer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Thanks! Are you going to have a new thread or keep yours going from last year?

I will start a new thread, the other one got fairly long. Will be starting in in a week or so when i get to my first game!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I will be watching your thread to see what you get done for me

Make sure to watch my rackfest
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Incredible night tonight...legitimately finished up probably 90% of my Clippers stuff. Will update the thread tomorrow, but it was awesome!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast