Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Nice haul Andy! Too bad about Bauer. Seems like a nice guy, sucks he turned you down one-on-one.

I work days this week and the Clippers are home against Louisville Monday-Wednesday. Planning on hitting postgame at least once with my Tribe team balls to see if I can add a guy or two. Might have to miss pre-game but should be able to get there for post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice haul Andy! Too bad about Bauer. Seems like a nice guy, sucks he turned you down one-on-one.

I work days this week and the Clippers are home against Louisville Monday-Wednesday. Planning on hitting postgame at least once with my Tribe team balls to see if I can add a guy or two. Might have to miss pre-game but should be able to get there for post.

Thanks! I'm hoping Bauer was just having a bad day; I've heard he has those.

I'd like to make it down for the Louisville series, but it's not gonna happen. Make sure you get Billy Hamilton and Mark Prior!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Thanks! I'm hoping Bauer was just having a bad day; I've heard he has those.

I'd like to make it down for the Louisville series, but it's not gonna happen. Make sure you get Billy Hamilton and Mark Prior!

I hadn't even looked up their roster yet but hopefully I have a couple base of them around. Is Prior a good singer?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice stuff! Told you Inge would rack.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a pretty sweet haul so far. Bauer is really nice in spring training. He is also one per there too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prior was a good signer when they played the hens last week. Even signed while eating an apple, and on the phone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Columbus tonight for the Toledo Mud Hens; it was freezing cold by the fifth inning, so I just did them pregame. Even with significantly less time than usual, still had a pretty solid day. Because no one enjoys hearing me talk, here's the results:

Brad Davis 2/2 Cards
    Bryan Holaday 1/1 Card
    Kevin Russo 1/2 Card
    Lou Marson 1/1 Card (Rehabbing with the Clippers; caught him while waiting for Carrasco to warm up)
    Bruce Rondon 2/2 8x10 (one for gladdyontherise; smeared unfortunately)
    Quentin Berry 1/2 8x10
    Nick Castellanos 1/1 8x10 (took this picture)

Overall a pretty good day for hardly being able to recognize anyone due to sweatshirts and cold...hopefully will be able to get more stuff done when it's not absolutely freezing. Hopefully will be able to get another Castellanos and Berry tomorrow for gladdyontherise since I smeared my extra Rondon! Altogether, pretty happy with my day, but upset about the smeared Rondon. Also thought Avisail Garcia would be there, but alas, no luck. All things considered, I'll call it a good day.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Castellanos is awesome!

You gotta start using a sharpie and just prepping the cards, though, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Castellanos is awesome!

You gotta start using a sharpie and just prepping the cards, though, lol

Everything but the Russo and Holaday are Sharpie'd...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posting this so I can roll my scans/recap of today into a new page so it doesn't get too scan heavy...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast