Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I hinted at last night, I had a HUGE night 'graphing last night. Last night was the Columbus Clippers Meet the Team event that they hold annually. I've never been able to go, but I got to go down last night and...wow. Fantastic event. Great set-up, very reasonable crowd, the staff was really knowledgeable, especially for interns. Probably the best night of 'graphing I've ever had between the quantity and the quality! Got probably 90% of my Clippers stuff done for the season, and it hasn't even started yet. I had my grandfather with me to help snag a few extras, so that's why there are multiple team photos, etc. Here's the haul:

Columbus Clippers

Adam Abraham 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Matt Antonelli 2/2 Team Photos (didn't find stuff soon enough)
    Tony Arnold 1/1 Card
    Scott Barnes 2/2 Team Photo
    Rob Bryson 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Matt Carson 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Carlos Carrasco 2/2 Team Photos (didn't bring my stuff)
    Matt Capps 3/3, 1/1 Cards (one for Dan), Team Photo
    Phil Clark 1/2 Card
    Juan Diaz 2/2 Team Photos
    Tim Fedroff 2/2 Team Photos
    Jerry Gil 2/2 Team Photos
    Luis Hernandez 2/2 Team Photos
    Yan Gomes 2/2 Team Photos
    Preston Guilmet 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Nick Hagadone 2/2 Team Photos (didn't bring my stuff)
    Jeremy Hermida 3/3, 1/1 Cards, Team Photo (Gave one of the cards to a women there collecting for a charity fundraiser)
    Corey Kluber 2/2, 1/1 Cards (one for Dan), Team Photo
    Matt Langwell 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Joe Martinez 1/1 Card
    Mike McDade 2/2 Team Photos
    Fernando Nieve 2/2 Team Photos
    Cord Phelps 2/2 Team Photos
    Ryan Rohlinger 2/2 Card, Team Photo
    Omir Santos 2/2, 1/1 Cards, Team Photo (one for Dan)
    Giovanni Soto 1/1 Game-Used ROMiLB from his no-hitter inscribed with date
    Chris Tremie 1/1 Card

And the big two...
    Trevor Bauer 2/3 8x10, Card (for Dillon)
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 1/1, 2/2 8x10s, Team Photo

Bauer, with "Consummate 4sight " Inscription

So like I said...HUGE NIGHT! Went for the main purpose of Bauer and Dice-K and got just about everything done that I wanted. My grandfather got the team photos signed (except the one of the ballpark), one of the Bauers, and one of the Dice-Ks. Everything else, I was able to get done. Pretty awesome! If you're hoping to get Dice-K this year, I'd stop hoping, though. He made it evident that he's above everyone else, hates signing, and will only do it if he has to. His amount of handlers/security was ridiculous for a minor leaguer. That said, I'm THRILLED to have gotten him! They were a strict one-per with him, but my grandfather ACCIDENTLY got him twice. How awesome is that? On top of that, I managed to get my no-hitter ball signed and inscribed with the date.

Bauer was awesome, aside from being one-per. I asked him to add the "Consummate 4sight" inscription, as that's the name of his AWFUL rap group. He laughed and thought it was cool! Now that just about all my personal stuff is done, if you want anything in 50/50, drop me a line. I'll take anyone but Laporta, Dice-K, or Bauer (for the most part). All around, an incredible night for 'graphing and a great event! Sorry for the huge scans, but deal with it, haha...if you want any of the extras, I might trade. There's also one of the team pictures not scanned...what do you guys think? Pretty great way to start the season!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

OMIR!!

And that Bauer 8x10 is awesome! Too bad you couldn't find an Indians photo yet.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Incredible haul Andy - and thanks again for the Bauer! I know I've thanked you probably 7-8 times now, but really, it is much appreciated.

Hopefully we'll get to 'graph a Clippers game in a few weeks!

BANNED

Country

That's beyond an absolute killing! Nice stuff! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Bauer is awesome congrats! I didnt know Big Mike was in AAA cool guy when he was with the fisher cats
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups. Bauer is getting the call to pitch Saturday for Scott Kazmir due to his injury.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Very nice!!! Congrats on getting Dice-K and Bauer!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

could you 50/50 hermida and joe martinez? please pm me! awesome work on the daisuke, he is not a nice man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMIR!!

And that Bauer 8x10 is awesome! Too bad you couldn't find an Indians photo yet.

Thanks, Dan. Your boy Santos needs to work on his signature.

Incredible haul Andy - and thanks again for the Bauer! I know I've thanked you probably 7-8 times now, but really, it is much appreciated.

Hopefully we'll get to 'graph a Clippers game in a few weeks!

No problem! Happy to help out.

That's beyond an absolute killing! Nice stuff! Congrats!

Thanks! Hard to do much better than that.

That Bauer is awesome congrats! I didnt know Big Mike was in AAA cool guy when he was with the fisher cats

Thanks...McDade was a cool guy with a sweet sig. Need to find some cards of his though!

Nice pickups. Bauer is getting the call to pitch Saturday for Scott Kazmir due to his injury.

I saw that...great timing for the event, eh?

Very nice!!! Congrats on getting Dice-K and Bauer!!!

Thanks!

could you 50/50 hermida and joe martinez? please pm me! awesome work on the daisuke, he is not a nice man.

Sure, drop me a PM. Hermida seemed nice, and Martinez is great...had him in Columbus two years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made it down to my first Columbus Clippers game of the year to see them play the Indianapolis Indians this afternoon. Hadn't really planned on going at all this week since I already have Gerrit Cole, their main draw, but decided it'd be a good warm-up with Indianapolis having a decent roster. Day got off to an AWFUL start after Trevor Bauer denied me one-on-one after he finished his work out, and it didn't get much better before the game. Saved the day, though, with a nice haul after the game. Results:

Tony Sanchez 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Vic Black 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Jordy Mercer 1/1 8x10
    Carlos Carrasco 1/2 Card
    David Huff 2/2 Cards
    Matt Hague 2/2 Cards
    Brandon Inge 6/6 Cards (gave one away to a fellow 'grapher who didn't bring Inge stuff)
    Andy Oliver 1/2 Card
    Jerry Sands 3/3 Cards (great kid)
    Gerrit Cole 1/2 Card

Pretty great start to the season landing Cole and a few others! Didn't stick around too long afterwards, just long enough to get snubbed by Bauer a second time and then get Cole. Cole's signing habits have changed, as last year he did multiples but personalized everything. Now he's strictly one-per, but doesn't personalize. Looks GREAT though! Sanchez and Black got added to the 8x10 I got Gomez on in Florida...coming along nicely. Brandon Inge is a rack-machine, but he should be done with his rehab. Could've gotten but passed on/didn't have anything for Joe Martinez, Scott Barnes, and a few others, plus I forgot I still had Corey Kluber stuff to get done. Bauer signed about three after the game, Dice-K refused to sign. If you're 'graphing Columbus, don't expect Dice and hope you get Bauer on a good day. All around, though, a pretty sweet day. I'm happy!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast