Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

lambeauleap87's 2013 In person Success Thread

Hey guys, back again with my in person 'graphing here in 2013. Should've started this thread a week ago, but I've neglected to post my stuff so far. Have a couple events to catch up on, but I've started off well in 2013. This thread will pretty much hold all my successes from the Columbus Clippers, Akron Aeros, Cleveland Indians, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ohio State Buckeyes, and more for the next eleven and a half months. Take a look at my 2012 thread if you want to see some of my past stuff!

Couple posts coming to kick this off...

SCF Rewards
    Country

We'll start off with my haul from the Cleveland Indians' event, TribeFest. First year for it...and it was a mess. This was last Saturday (1/19). Poorly organized, they clearly had no clue what was going on. Still, I managed a decent haul by being the first one in the line of a thousand plus people. Here's my haul:

John Adams, Tribe Drummer 1/0 Event Ticket
    Cody Allen 2/1 (TribeFest card, Akron Card)
    Lonnie Chisenhall 2/2 Cards
    Francisco Lindor 2/2 ROMLB & 8x10

Have a picture of the Lindor, but the photo looks bad so I won't share it...looks nice, though! That was the only group I made it through because the line was huge and I didn't feel like waiting through again. In the mean time, I managed to win a few t-shirts and such, as well as pick this up!

Thomas Neal Game-Issue/Worn Jersey! Cost me a fraction of the price of an un-used authentic jersey and belonged to one of my favorite players. Plan to add some ink to it when I see Thomas Neal later this season...already Tweeted that he's willing to sign it. Good deal! So, 2013 got off to a good start...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Second event of 2013 came in the form of the Cincinnati Reds Caravan, which made a stop at Nationwide Arena this morning in Columbus. Brandon Phillips, Marty Brennaman, and some other scrubs were signing, so I figured it was worth the trip. Caught up with Vladfan24 (Dillon) and put together a pretty solid haul this morning. However, my 'graphing patience is already running thin...two signing events, two HORRIBLY UNORGANIZED events. I've been lucky with my planning, or else I wouldn't have had a great start to the year. Regardless of the event, I came away with a nice haul...

Brandon Phillips 2/2 8x10s
    Marty Brennaman 1/1 8x10

I follow Phillips on Twitter, and he was having a little too much fun at a frat house in Columbus last night...he wasn't looking (or sounding) too good, and it was HILARIOUS. Very happy with how my photos turned out, and it made for a pretty solid morning. 2013's off to a great start, and I'm hoping that'll continue with some other events I have planned!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Photos look great, the Phillips signed in silver is the best IMO. Great to see you at the event, hopefully we can do a Jackets game before the season ends.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love Brandon Phillips. Nice work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I am hitting up the Reds caravan today in Dayton, was Joe Morgan with them and if so was he signing at all ? Nice success's keep up the great work!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photos look great, the Phillips signed in silver is the best IMO. Great to see you at the event, hopefully we can do a Jackets game before the season ends.

Thanks! I agree...hoping to find some cheap seats on Stubhub one of these days; shouldn't be hard if they keep it up.

I love Brandon Phillips. Nice work!

Thanks...Phillips was the main reason for going.

I am hitting up the Reds caravan today in Dayton, was Joe Morgan with them and if so was he signing at all ? Nice success's keep up the great work!!!!

Morgan wasn't there, and I've heard he's only been doing photos with rather than signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brandon Phillips is the man. I've gotten him 3 different times in Spring Training and it's great to see a star who is so good to the fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ja141992's Items on eBay

I got Phillips to sign in Athens, he was really cool about signing, even talked to my Mom on the phone lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brandon Phillips is the man. I've gotten him 3 different times in Spring Training and it's great to see a star who is so good to the fans.

He seemed like a cool guy, considering the night before he was partying with the tOSU Phi Psis!

I got Phillips to sign in Athens, he was really cool about signing, even talked to my Mom on the phone lol

Sweet! How many people were in Athens?

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast