Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not going crazy with it but im going for 1 super high end card from Tavon Austin and Geno Smith. im lucky cause im getting Geno's auto on march 2nd here locally
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Cool, I'm not a big fan of Geno, but that should be sweet. Tavon is a pretty exciting prospect, though IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    I'm not going crazy with it but im going for 1 super high end card from Tavon Austin and Geno Smith. im lucky cause im getting Geno's auto on march 2nd here locally
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Manti T'eo! Big Notre Dame fan and was planning to PC him all along. His fake dead girlfriend should make it a bit easier on the wallet than I expected.

Outside that...probably will be looking to pluck good buys on the 2012 class once the hype subsides.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post
    Manti T'eo! Big Notre Dame fan and was planning to PC him all along. His fake dead girlfriend should make it a bit easier on the wallet than I expected.

Outside that...probably will be looking to pluck good buys on the 2012 class once the hype subsides.
    Exactly what I was thinking about the price drop. Should be interesting, will definitely want something of him. Like I said, Tavon Austin is a stud, also like these pass rushers

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post

Yeah I was considering Te'o but with all of this fake g/f stuff and with him laying an egg against Bama he is starting to looking vastly overated IMO. I will probably take flyers on the offensive skill players and see who pans out. I'm sure at least 1 or 2 superstars will emerge from the next draft class. The problem is figuring out who they are.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12