Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country
    See Signatural010's Items on eBay

LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA

I'm currently conducting my monthly PC card search. As the title states, I'm looking for Russell Westbrook RC's for my "Primary PC". I've also decided to start a "Secondary PC" that currently consists of Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker and Klay Thompson. When it comes to Westbrook, I'm mainly looking for BGS 9.5/PSA 10 graded auto's and/or SSP cards. I will consider his RC's that have been graded BGS 9 as long as they are cards that have thicker stocks. Also, if you happen to have one of his cards that you strongly believe would receive a very high grade, I may be interested as long as you have a few proper, clear images of the card for me to check out. If you happen to have something highly graded of any of the players in my Secondary PC, I will most likely be interested. Although, I do plan on submitting cards to BGS sometime in the near future so it's not absolutely necessary for the cards in my side-PC to be graded. As long as they appear to be pack fresh and are free of any defects, I'd love to check them out.

Please let me know if you have something FS that fits any of those descriptions. I'm willing to spend anywhere from $10-$300. Although, I may go in excess of 3 for slightly higher-end Westbrook cards that are highly graded and are, in my opinion, VERY much worth it.

Please refer to my Bucket to see which cards I already have on hand: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/us...0-%20Westbrook

P.S. The only card that I've acquired (redeemed) for my side-PC is a Totally Certified Klay Thompson "Rookie Roll Call" blue auto.

THANKS!!

-B
    Last edited by Signatural; 03-10-2013 at 06:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

Up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I have a 08-09 bowman orange westbrook rc, pm if ur interested.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

I have a 08-09 bowman orange westbrook rc, pm if ur interested.

I'm actually not seeing that card in your Bucket. You've got quite a few files in there. Is it the 2008-09 Bowman orange parallel numbered to 299? If so, I'm going to have to pass on that one.

Thanks.

-Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have this if your interested

09-10 sp signature edition 4 star signature quad auto westbrook/d rose/mayo/e gordon #'d 50/75

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

I have this if your interested

09-10 sp signature edition 4 star signature quad auto westbrook/d rose/mayo/e gordon #'d 50/75

I've seen that card and it is a nice one, but I'm looking for RC's only at the moment.

Thanks.

-Brad

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

I have a topps chrome rc
    pm me if interested

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

I have a topps chrome rc
    pm me if interested

I'm only looking for short-printed or autographed Chrome cards at the moment.

Thanks.

-Brad

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (124)
    Country

Up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you interested in any RW rc patch cards? Or are you dead set on RC's?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast