Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone want to trade? Lots of new autos and low #'d patches..

Freshly updated today and more to come next week. Check my bucket and lmk what you like. Maybe we can work something out.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Kind of interested in the Egnew Strata Clear Cut auto.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Can we do that gabbert o? That was supposed to be first.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

That's Jeremiah Johnson, not gabbert. I could do that for the clear cut, couldn't trade the gabbert lettermen straight up though for egnew.

Anything else you want to do the Gabbert? I meant to put the gabbert first.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Anything else you want to do the Gabbert? I meant to put the gabbert first.
    Not really man. I don't really see anything in similar value..
    Thanks for the look though. & welcome to the site!

What you need on that delhomme/smith dual and that h.smith auto

take a look at my cards see if you like anything
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast