Buying tna crimson cards

Looking for cards of Crimson.....post scans and delivered price
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

I will trade you this abyss/crimson dual for your jermaine Gresham contenders auto.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for high end WWE/TNA/Wrestling etc. and University of Louisville football and basketball.
    As a general rule, I don't sell my cards. I am always open to trading and I will buy from other members.

I already have the dual... Thanks though.....
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

I have a crimson purple from reflexxions on ebay at moment
    collecting aj styles, sting, and knockouts
    Hidden Content

Anyone have crimson?
    Hidden Content

Still looking for my favorite wrestler
    Hidden Content

I have a Crimson auto #50 in my bucket, if you like it shoot me an offer :)

http://s169.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/cards

Quote Originally Posted by eric51 View Post
    I have a Crimson auto #50 in my bucket, if you like it shoot me an offer :)

http://s169.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/cards
    how much dlvd?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bazookajojo View Post
    how much dlvd?
    pm sent :)