Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Let do it!
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Ok. You got it guys. I will send out trades tonight after work. May be late because I am on West Coast for military training.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Paid. I'll take whatever spot you give me. Thanks for letting me join so late.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

I am headed to Afghanistan.

And bad news guys.. I just realized that I do not have my webcam with me here at the hotel.. So I could do the random, but it would not be recorded.. and we cannot do that.

I am gonna see if I can get my business partner to do it live for you guys tonight. How does that sound?

Paid. Thanks for the spot!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSlamSportsCards View Post
    I am headed to Afghanistan.

And bad news guys.. I just realized that I do not have my webcam with me here at the hotel.. So I could do the random, but it would not be recorded.. and we cannot do that.

I am gonna see if I can get my business partner to do it live for you guys tonight. How does that sound?
    Sounds good, I need some good news today so pick 1 and 2 would be GREAT

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

RANDOM AT 9PM EASTERN!! My new business partner, Patrick, will be doing in for you guys.

Blogtv link is in the original thread!

When will the break be and will your partner be doing that too? Just curious. Thanks
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast