Thread: Danica Patrick Mini Poster

Danica Patrick Mini Poster

I am looking to see if someone has a 2010 Press Pass Eclipse Danica Patrick Mini Poster, they came in the blaster boxes, I think. I have this version:

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510...cd7dab.jpg

There is a Gold version with her wearing a white GoDaddy T-shirt. If you have one and would like to trade please let me know. Thank you.

Jerry
    Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)

2. SPG
    Jerry, there's three versions. The third one is her in the GoDaddy firesuit.
    I know I have a set of all three somewhere, but I'm not sure where they are.
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Thank you for the info, someone told me they thought there were 4 versions but I could only find 2 doing a little research.

Jerry
    Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)

Man I looked all day and couldn't find them. But I know for sure there's three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo7Bravo View Post
    Thank you for the info, someone told me they thought there were 4 versions but I could only find 2 doing a little research.

Jerry
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Hey Jerry, does it look like this? I'll check when I get back in town to make sure I still have it. If I do, it's yours.

I have other Danica traders on my site:

http://turn2crew.com/Danica%20Patrick%20Traders.htm

Vince

Last edited by Turn2Crew; 01-30-2013 at 12:05 AM.
    My wants and traders:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Turn2Crew View Post
    Hey Jerry, does it look like this? I'll check when I get back in town to make sure I still have it. If I do, it's yours.

I have other Danica traders on my site:

http://turn2crew.com/Danica%20Patrick%20Traders.htm

Vince

Yes, that would be it, I guess the other one that I am looking for is her in her green GoDaddy firesuit.

Jerry

Jerry, I have that one too. Will try to get in the mail this weekend.
    My wants and traders:
    Hidden Content

That would be great, what do you want for them?

Jerry

Received both of them today, thank you, I really appreciate it.

Jerry