game used, autos, numbered...all $2 each

Hello. All cards are $2 each. Shipping is $3 to US $6 to anywhere else, over 8 cards will have to be discussed. PWE deals can be arranged also. Let me know if you'd like anything. Everything's pictured in bucket, 2 dollars each folder....Can make into a large lot, possibly. Thanks for you time....

http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/us...dollars%20each
    Last edited by whbonney014; 02-13-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle

bump
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..

pm sent
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

bump

Hello,
    I counted a total of 56 game used and autos. If I bought all 56 could you do $1.50 a piece? Plmk via pm!

Thanks!

Ken
    KEN
    Patrick Willis Supercollection: Hidden Content

Always Looking for Any Patrick Willis I don't have!

up

i'll take these
    all 4 artifacts jerseys (two /75 and 2 /50)

bump

id take the all 4 artifacts jerseys

bump