Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

Brandon weeden black box auto /25

Looking for offers on this as none have sold yet. Pm for scan, on my ipad n it's difficult to copy paste

SCF Rewards
    Country

It takes about 3 seconds to copy and paste on an ipad...just saying.

nice card. I wish I would have seen this promo sooner seems to be one of the better things Panini has done.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

It takes about 3 seconds to copy and paste on an ipad...just saying.

nice card. I wish I would have seen this promo sooner seems to be one of the better things Panini has done.

I'd appreciate u not coming in my thread n tryin to start crap, I just got it and am learning no need to come post in my thread being rude

SCF Rewards
    Country

How was I starting crap?? I said nice card

If you're trying to copy and paste something it's easy.

If you're doing it from photobucket, just click the picture you took so it opens up. Then find the image code along the right side of the screen and click the stuff in the image code box. A cursor should appear inside of the box. Press where the cursor is at and don't lift your finger up for about 3-4 seconds. Let go and a box should appear with the option of "select all". Click that and then another box should appear with the option "copy". Press that and you have copied what you need to.

Just go back to your original post and edit it. Double click the screen and an option of pasting it should appear. Hope that helps some. Once you get the hang of it, it will only take a couple of seconds for you to copy and paste in the future.