Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Team Base Trading

I am just trying to lower my number of cards taking up space that someone else may want/need. A lot of these are from early 2000 and up, not so many newer(but some depending on brand, etc). I will try to keep duplication as low as I can, but there will be multiple(but different) of certain players more than others. I would like to trade base for base or will do multiple base for parallels/inserts. Looking for Dallas Cowboys. I have plenty of extra Cowboy's base, so if a Cowboy fan would like to do base for a parrallel/insert, I would be generous on the ratio of cards. Some teams may be limited as I am in 2 team trade groups (which is great by the way for base cards, if you have cards available and a team that is available, go check them out) and have gotten low on base and want to keep what I have for those trades. Please ask what team and I'll let you know what I have. Thanks for looking.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,000/5,821 = 68% (different cards as of 8/10/14).(#ed=1,287, gu=475, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Looking for Steelers.
    Collecting current or retired Steelers,Brett Favre,Peyton Manning, Hofers Autos & g/used & Rookies
    ALSO NOT LOOKING TO GIVE UP AUTOS FOR G/USED OR RC's (TRADE BY BV ONLY)
    Hidden Content (Bucket not updated)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Demoman2005 View Post
    Looking for Steelers.
    Have around 140 with a good portion of the most being Kordell Stewart and Hines Ward. Thanks for posting.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,000/5,821 = 68% (different cards as of 8/10/14).(#ed=1,287, gu=475, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

............ Thanks for looking.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

..........Thanks for looking.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

..............Thanks for looking. Will give 2 to 1 or whatever to trade certain teams that I have a bunch of.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

If I gave them away for nothing, wouldn't that be similar to getting Cowboys in return?
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

I've got some cowboys but I don't team collect
    My bucket:
    Hidden Content

I could also check and see what base cards I have extra of for certain players if you had a Cowboy parallel or minor insert for trade. Have a lot of Murray and some Bradford available. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by N8dawg683 View Post
    I've got some cowboys but I don't team collect
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

Do u like Aikman I've got about a 1000 cards of his 90s early 2000 base a few inserts ... Would trade whole thing for any chrome FB rookies or anyone from want list or 1 or 2 nice cards. I really don't want them they are taking up space!
    My bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast