Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Lmk what u want in.return
    I was lookin at the Antonio pittman patch auto and the kendall hunter sign of the times. lmk what ya think

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyfus View Post
    I have two in my bucket from 2011. Intersted in the Westbrook MJD Mendenhall Triple Patch. Let me know if anything works for you. Thanks.
    Didnt really see anything thanks
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Quote Originally Posted by whit3y80 View Post
    I was lookin at the Antonio pittman patch auto and the kendall hunter sign of the times. lmk what ya think
    Thanks gonna pass
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Bump
    Hidden Content

Nobody has any for trade
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

R U buying?

Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Thanks but ill pass

QUOTE=hhliving1101;12710980]I have this one:

Can do for this:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...RyanChurch.jpg
    or this one:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Culpepper1.jpg[/QUOTE]
    Hidden Content

I have the pita lmk how much on the other two

UOTE=UK_wildcat77;12710510]R U buying?

[/QUOTE]
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast