Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for any & all Leather Sweet Spot Auto's,Bat Barrells,Gloves,Etc

Please try to help me out here Title says it all I have over 300 Sweet Spot auto's Bat Barrells Gloves and I'm looking for alot more I have even scratched the Surface yet. I'm looking for cards I dont have plmk what you have I even Collect the Fleer Sweet Sigs,and the NFL Sweet Spot Auto's if you have any of those I listed above plmk take a look at my site and lmk if you see anything in.my bucket before posting thank you
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

bump
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Bump again
    Hidden Content

Lets trade
    Hidden Content

Anyone have any help me out here
    Hidden Content

Ill take any of the cards as long as theres a leather sweet spot auto on it someone has to have some
    Hidden Content

I have these that you might need

05 Leather and Lumber Signatures Lumber Cuts Luke Scott auto* 171/256
    08 Sweet Spot Signatures Kelly Johnson (Glove) #SKJ 139/150

like the Marc Bulger auto and the Steve Slaton auto

You have any scans
    Hidden Content

i will get scans and post them as soon as i can

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ive got a 2007 Carl Yaz leather auto #/25 - can email you a pic as i cant upload here maxed out for some reason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast