Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any Matt Ryan jerseys to be had?

Let me know if you have any Matt Ryan jerseys you would like to trade.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Hey bud, i like both jerseys in the post as well a numerous ones in your bucket. LMK if you see anything we can trade for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfanatic View Post
    I have these 2, I also have a bunch of chief jerseys and some vikings in my bucket, lmkthanks

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...seys/matt1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...seys/matt5.jpg
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Hey bud, i like both jerseys in the post as well a numerous ones in your bucket. LMK if you see anything we can trade for any of them.

I am interested in the von miller auto, gresham epix auto, romo certified jersey, mallett FOG jersey, mallett rookies and stars jersey, lmk thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ---Rookies FT
    Hidden Content --- Numbered, Inserts, Parallel FT

I like the dual Matt Ryan/ Roddy White, Marcus Allen FOTG jersey, and the Ryan limited jersey. Would you want to trade those 3 game used for the 3 gameused you like?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfanatic View Post
    I am interested in the von miller auto, gresham epix auto, romo certified jersey, mallett FOG jersey, mallett rookies and stars jersey, lmk thanks
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I have a pretty cool 2008 SP Rookie Threads Dual 2 Color that is numbered to his jersey number #002/135

Pic in my bucket. Looking for Packers, preferably Rodgers.
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i like the romo gu and the 03 ud carson palmer patch
    pm me

the only Rodgers card i have i believe is a 2011 Prestige jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmutt View Post
    I have a pretty cool 2008 SP Rookie Threads Dual 2 Color that is numbered to his jersey number #002/135

Pic in my bucket. Looking for Packers, preferably Rodgers.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

those 2 are pending, but if i don't hear back in a day or 2 i will look at your bucket then. Sound cool?

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    i like the romo gu and the 03 ud carson palmer patch
    pm me
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast