Trade! (Updated Feb 25)

Looking for former Vancouver Giants, Edmonton Oilers, looking to complete a bunch of sets and always looking for other people too.
    If you like something - shoot me a message and i'll take a look at your bucket and try to figure something out.

http://s1162.beta.photobucket.com/us...cards/library/
    Last edited by anjoot; 02-26-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Main PC: Hemsky, Eberle, RNH, Hall, 10-11 & 11-12 Basic Jersey Fabric of the Game, 11-12 FWA
    Minor PC: Oilers hits
    Bucket: Hidden Content

bump
    Main PC: Hemsky, Eberle, RNH, Hall, 10-11 & 11-12 Basic Jersey Fabric of the Game, 11-12 FWA

bump!

bump!

bump!

In Vancouver too. Look thru my bucket and see if there's anything you like.

I'm a set collector too. Always looking for local guys to trade with.
    Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

bump!

Bump!

I'm interested in your Certified Eakin RC, if you don't mind checking my bucket.
    Thanks.
    Clint