Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Major PC Milestone and top 10 recent pickups

I have been wanting to do a show and tell for a while due to a major PC milestone and some really cool recent pickups. A little background on my PC, I started collecting New York Rangers cards in the early 1990s and I decided to collect cards where the player is pictured in a Rangers jersey, where the player has been traded to or signed by the Rangers but is wearing another jersey, where the player has been traded to or signed by another team, but is wearing a Rangers jersey and cards like ITG Heroes and Prospects, where the player is wearing a different jersey, but is part of the Rangers system. I collect everything including base cards, and I have almost all the Rangers base cards from 1966-2004. I recently hit a major PC milestone of 10,000 unique cards with the addition of this nice card:

1. 2011-12 Crown Royale Tim Erixon Silhouette

During the lockout with the limited number of new releases, I have been focusing on filling holes in my PC and I have been able to pick-up a number of cool PC items. Here are the other 9 recent PC pickups (in no particular order) of my top 10.

2. 2000-01 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Autographs Mike Richter

3. 2000-01 Topps Jumbo Jersey Autograph (/25) Mike York

4. 2011-12 Dominion Private Signings Eric Lindros

5. 2010-11 Dominion Derek Stepan ARP

6. 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear Kirk McLean Stick

7. 2001-02 Parkhurst Teammates Fleury/ Messier/ Leetch

8. 2002-03 Topps Rookie Reprint Autographs Andy Bathgate

9 and 10 2003-04 Parkhurst Original Six New York Memorabilia Mark Messier and Pavel Bure Sticks and Jerseys (I now have 50/63 cards from this set)

Thanks for looking. Comment welcome.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Love the Richter, as a fellow Rangers fan, each and every card is great. Let's hope Gaborik and Nash can bring it home this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

I always look forward to your mail days!

That's a great top ten and it's nice to see Kirk McLean sneak in there!

The Mike York card must have been TOUGH to track down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always look forward to your mail days!

That's a great top ten and it's nice to see Kirk McLean sneak in there!

The Mike York card must have been TOUGH to track down.

Thanks for your comments.

Glad you liked the Kirk McLean. I have been working on the team set of 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear (which I see you are working on as well). I am down to two more cards, the other McLean and Valeri Kamensky.

The Mike York card was for sale on sportlots for a really long time. I was focused on getting other cards for my PC and then one day during the lockout I decided to make an offer on it, the seller accepted, and it arrived at my house a few days later.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Some great looking cards. I love the Lindros auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great looking cards. I love the Lindros auto.

Thanks for the comment. The Lindros Auto is awesome. I bought it from Gomaz at the Fall Expo. It was the number one card I was looking that day and i was so happy to find it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

The Lindros auto is a beauty! Ditto with the Stepan, I predict he will be a solid player for years to come with the Rangers!