Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panini Redemption Question??

I redeemed a card on Oct. 1/2012 from Panini. When redeeming they ask you if you want a replacement in 4 or 8 months, I chose 4 thinking the card would be ready within that time. Well I'm in the 4th month now and I'm worried that it'll be replaced and I realllyyy don't want that, considering it's a 1/1 PC Shield. Is there any way I can change it to 8 months?? I don't see how they can possibly replace a shield, unless it's with another shield.. which I don't think they would have?

Any advice is appreciated thanks
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

i've had a couple cards that are past the 8 month mark and they usually do not replace unless you ask
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Ok well I'm not going to ask, and technically it's been past 4 months so hopefully you're right and they don't replace it.
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content

Yeah it's not an automatic replacement - it's just the timeline you establish for yourself before you can call/email to request replacement.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Yeah it's not an automatic replacement - it's just the timeline you establish for yourself before you can call/email to request replacement.
    Ohh ok, thanks for the clarification Rich!
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    i've had a couple cards that are past the 8 month mark and they usually do not replace unless you ask
    Yea, I put 4 months for a Couturier auto from Certified last year and it's been over a year and hasn't been replaced yet. I even asked once at about the 6 month mark for a replacement and they said no, it's coming...

I redeemed a teemu hartikainen dominion rpa couple months ago and I went onto my account at panini to check the status of it and I can't find it anywhere in my recent requests ? Their are my previous two redemptions that redeemed but the hartikainen is no were to be found any idea what happened their ?
    photo bucket:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradenl View Post
    I redeemed a teemu hartikainen dominion rpa couple months ago and I went onto my account at panini to check the status of it and I can't find it anywhere in my recent requests ? Their are my previous two redemptions that redeemed but the hartikainen is no were to be found any idea what happened their ?
    Maybe check the closed requests, if it's there they sent it out (and you can see the tracking #), if not I'm not sure then...
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradenl View Post
    They have been sent out. I got the email notification and the card is now in my closed requests section.
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

But even in my closed request section it's not their :|
    photo bucket:

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast