Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A set which is all base cards and cheap but it shows the complete career stats year by year of every good NHLer to retire before 2000. That's 500+ players who would be considered good/notable going from 1917-2000.

However since nothing like this exists, I have to find them from different sets, make them on my own for notable players before the 1950s many of whom never had a card made showing their career stats afterwards, etc.
    Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

Quote Originally Posted by Ray33 View Post
    how much would you pay for it?
    If you can physically show me the card then I will have this conversation with you sir.

A dual shield of Dominik Hasek and Jimmy Howard would be sweet!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Player Collecting: Jimmy Howard
    Team Collecting: Detroit Red Wings
    Set: 1999-00 MVP SC Edition
    Script Parallels

Tom Barrasso (PIT) + Mike Richter (NYR) + Johan Vannbiesbrouc (FLA)
    either autograped or memorabilia card!

Tom Barrasso + Ken Wregget
    Tandem card, it's quite shocking that ITG never made any card with this combo, they're one of most well-known goalie tandems ever for bloody sake!

Why didn't ITG made an Stanley Cup 92 card with Barrasso/Wregget for the 11-12 version BTP.....!?

Would also love to see a Shooting Gallery esque card with Pens goalies like Binkley, Dion, Barrasso, Wregget, Hedberg, Fleury haha! But would be AWESOME then!

Hextall+Smith+Barrasso (those 3 goalies with most PIM's ever on same card haha)

I really hope that some of my dream cards will become true with Decades 90's soon, I has replied this many times to Dr.Price now haha...but I'm a very unlucky guy so NO this will nerver gonna happen...
    PC-PLAYERS: Tom Barrasso & Johan Hedberg - Hidden Content
    MOST WANTED!!!
    *13-14 PANINI PRIME COLORS - TOM BARRASSO - PAYS WELL!
    AND ALL CARDS WITH BARRASSO FROM 13-14 PANINI NATIONAL TREASURES/FLAWLESS

Dion Phaneuf holding the Stanley Cup!
    Hidden Content

No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

Quote Originally Posted by kevhur View Post
    Dion Phaneuf holding the Stanley Cup!
    Lmao!
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 113)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

An ITG Pelle Lindbergh Complete Gear card featuring pad, glove, stick emblem, number, skate, mask, blocker, and jersey...that would be sweet!!!!

Dual patch/auto of Steve Yzerman and Sergei Fedorov with patches that go "19 91".
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

A UD Canadiens Centennial Ken Dryden Habs Inks card. Or a memorabilia card with his picture on it. Ya know what, at this point I'll take a new licensed base card.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Duchene card with him holding the Cup in his hometown of Haliburton Ontario
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast