2012-13 Prestige #158
    2012-13 Timeless Treasures AU /499 #205
    2012-13 Totally Certified #6

Here is a link to my trade list:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Card-Tradelist

PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby
    Last edited by Sportnut08; 02-12-2013 at 02:11 PM.

2. Wata Photo

I have Kenneth Faried Prizm. I need your westbrook bowman and topps chrome cards. I know I can't get both unless you tell me what teams you collect. Tell me what teams you collect and we can go from there.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I have Kenneth Faried Prizm. I need your westbrook bowman and topps chrome cards. I know I can't get both unless you tell me what teams you collect. Tell me what teams you collect and we can go from there.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Card-Wantlist

Sorry, don't have any. Are there any other teams you collect in basketball?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Sorry, don't have any. Are there any other teams you collect in basketball?

Sorry for double posting. My internet messed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast