FS High end Bowman DP&P - Oscar Taveras, Addison Russell Color Scans Inside

Thanks for stopping by. I need some cashish to buy a card for my PC so I would like to sell a few of these high end RC's from 2012 Bowman Chrome. If nobody's into it I'll be listing on ebay in a few hours. Sorry if my Taveras prices are high the market is just really tight for any of them some buyer is buying all of em up apparently and he's got competition. Smart men the press and buzz on him is Troutlike (http://atmlb.com/Tar9QV). Please no negativity on this thread today just happy vibes. Serious inquiries PM me please. No trade offers unless you're sitting on some amazeballs Luck Wilson or Harper. Take care

$800 DLVD - Blue Oscar Taveras

$775 DLVD - Blue Oscar Taveras PSA 10

$625 DLVD - Orange Addison Russell

$485 DLVD - Gold Addison Russell pulled out of the second pack I ever opened

$525 DLVD The DAHL

Zunino Refractor Auto - $55 DLVD

Joey Gallo Base Auto - $26 DLVD - Not a refractor

Joey Gallo Base Auto 2 - $26 DLVD - Again not a refractor if u want both u can have for $50 DLVD

Bryce Harper Refractor #142/300 - $25 DLVD

Yoenis Cespedes Refractor #295/300 $5+free shipping if you buy another card or its free if you buy 2 or more cards

And last, but certainly not least ... JOHENDI ... he's on the house... be well.. and I am in 3 case breaks tonight via ebay so I'll have a lot more of this stuff in the coming days.. And I held a few back as PC but if you want to pay cash for orange Oscar Taveras auto or black oscar Taveras silver auto'd 25 let me know.
    Last edited by LuckyGriffin3; 01-27-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: forgot labels
    I collect Lamar Miller(football) and Billy Hamilton(baseball)- Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I'm interested in Taveras, but none of your photo links are working. Shoot me a pm if you'd like. Thanks. -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

sorry im re-doing my photobucket.. first of all I am standing up and giving your collection a standing ovation .. well done ... I'm not looking to move my Taveras orange or blue right now sorry. But if you like anything else let me know www.photobucket.com/bowmandraft
    I collect Lamar Miller(football) and Billy Hamilton(baseball)- Hidden Content

Thanks for the complement. Only looking for Taveras.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.