Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Interested in the Flutie crown and Doug Martin Platinum auto/250 from your pc hard to get section.....BV on the Dalton is $120 while Martin is $60.....do u have the bv on the flutie auto? not sure as i have the beckett from feb 13' and crown won't be in til march. lmk jeff
    havent owned a price guide in years.. the martin in the pc isnt available right now..Thanks for the look though
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Quote Originally Posted by doodaa24 View Post
    havent owned a price guide in years.. the martin in the pc isnt available right now..Thanks for the look though
    Chad
    pm sent.....back up 4 trades
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Just trading at the moment.....not looking for cash in trades.....i didn't see anything in the value range of the cards u requested....thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

CMB for the Decker auto..
    Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    ONLY SHIP IN USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    CMB for the Decker auto..
    By the way that is a cool Drew Brees auto.....didn't realize he had a college football helmet auto.....i didn't see anything for the Eric Decker. thanks for the look.
    Hidden Content

some interest in the chris rainey.....lmk thanks jeff
    Sure, I'll do that. Post it up!
    Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: OVER 1,500 total!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rj_PSU View Post
    Sure, I'll do that. Post it up!
    trade posted....thanks! anyone else 2nite?
    Hidden Content

ttt

thursday am bump
    Hidden Content

Here's my unscanned autos FT:

12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto

Mid End to High End Football FT

Looking to change up my collection at this time......i have too many wants to list....willing to check buckets and lists today. CMB and Trade list and post what on here what u like and i'll get back to u asap. thanks jeff
    ttt

check these links ft:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast