Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Whatcha need for the Limited Torrey Smith? http://s1200.beta.photobucket.com/us...vin01/library/

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by ebelvin View Post
    Whatcha need for the Limited Torrey Smith? http://s1200.beta.photobucket.com/us...vin01/library/
    anything nice....not looking for anything in particular.....i checked your bucket but didn't see anything i could use right now.....i got 2 nice autos from u on the way though. thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    anything nice....not looking for anything in particular.....i checked your bucket but didn't see anything i could use right now.....i got 2 nice autos from u on the way though. thanks 4 the look.
    No problem, thanks for the trade.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i like the patrick peterson contenders or national treasures and the murray limited
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

Quote Originally Posted by mzchops View Post
    i like the patrick peterson contenders or national treasures and the murray limited
    Thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything at this time....looking more for 2011 and 2012 autos. nice collection though of future hofers.
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234