Spirit of St. Louis: Blues Stars Shine During Friday Night Signing with Panini Americ

Friday night, roughly 24 hours before the St. Louis Blues’ well-earned 4-3 road victory over the Dallas Stars, Panini America’s Alex Carbajal sat down with several key members of the Blues’ win in a wine-cellar basement of a posh Dallas hotel for a productive signing sure to benefit the company’s remaining 2012-13 NHL trading card products.

The good-spirited, sharp-dressed St. Louis contingent — Kevin Shattenkirk, T.J. Oshie, David Backes, David Perron, Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko – kept the session fun and lively, littered with laughs and bold, indelible penmanship. The cards that seemed to resonate most with the Blues on this particular night were the popular Social Signatures inserts being inscribed by Shattenkirk, Oshie and Perron. The cards will be inserted across several different Panini America releases.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...anini-america/
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by Press1forEnglish View Post
    So, did Tarasenko sign cards as well.
    From reading the above I would say so.

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .