Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aweeks View Post
    Your images aren't showing up anymore.. says that you have moved or deleted the image from your Photobucket.
    Create a new post and get those up again!

Also, bump for more entries!

GAHHHHH!!! All I did was change the name of the album, why iz komputors so hard?????

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Unfortunately can't take a pic with my handle underneath so, this one is just for show.

1932-33 Montreal Maroons team photo - autographed by players and coaches!

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bimola View Post
    Unfortunately can't take a pic with my handle underneath so, this one is just for show.

OMG The Big Train!!! Where did you GET that?????????
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Looong story, but we 'found' it in my grandfather's attic. And no, he never had any affiliation to the Maroons or hockey in general really. So, we are not quite sure of it's origin. I'm guessing this had to be from a team member or executive of the Maroons at some point - I highly doubt very many would have been produced and signed by all of the players.

Yes, INCREDIBLY cool to have a Lionel Conacher auto PLUS Cy Wentworth, Hooley Smith and more!!
    Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bimola View Post

and we have the winner for the week! (if you could've fit your name under it... although, I think the mods should make an exception for this)
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

I'd vote for it twice.

Bimola's Maroons team photo has cinched it this week, IMHO, so I'll post this just for interests sake. An autographed print (?) of Bobby Orr's "Flying Goal" I've had since the early 90s, framed and hanging in a dark corner of my room.

PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Seriously Lee, I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth..................

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Seriously Lee, I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth..................
    It's really uncanny how many coincidences we've had!
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

I have a lot of memorabilia so it was hard to pick one item. I am going with a pair of photomatched game used pads of Cujo's. I have these sitting in my room on display, a cool conversation piece for sure :)

The pads

The photomatch to the left pad, see the two vertical puck marks and the wear on the RBK logo.

Cheers
    Connie
    I collect Curtis Joseph

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast