Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NO JUNK! HUGE quantity of EVERYTHING from THE CUP, DOMINION, SPA, SPGU ++ LOOK!

http://s177.beta.photobucket.com/use...ucket/library/

Above is the link to my photobucket!

UNLIKE SOME, THIS PHOTOBUCKET WILL BE WORTH THE TIME YOU TAKE TO LOOK THROUGH IT!

Please look at each individual scan as there are several cards in each. I apologize as the scans are in no particular order.

There is high-end to some lower-end stuff here, but certainly something for everyone.

65 SCANS UPLOADED TODAY WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AVAILABLE CURRENTLY!

Please note that I would prefer to sell, but will also consider the right trade.

Thanks for looking,
    Adam
    adamswanson274@msn.com

Two things....First, you have duplicate threads, so mods please close one of them, and second, only allowed one bump every 8 hours
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

not a big deal but i can use your alfredsson 06-07 op swatches for my set. i can trade or buy if the price is right. thanks
    LOOKING FOR : PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH AND GAME USED IN NORDIQUES UNIFORM
    MASTERPIECES CANVAS 2 COLORS, BRUSHSTROKES, 5X7......
    SPA AUTO RCS AND YOUNG GUNS
    QUEBEC NORDIQUES AUTO, PATCH OR GAME USED
    VARIOUS SET WANTS, 06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by egghead529 View Post
    Two things....First, you have duplicate threads, so mods please close one of them, and second, only allowed one bump every 8 hours
    OK, well my thread fits all three categories and I wasn't aware of the no bumping within eight hours. What is the point of having three categories if you can't post a thread that fits all three categories in each category?

How much for any of your henriques

Pm sent. Thanks
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by greenthings View Post
    OK, well my thread fits all three categories and I wasn't aware of the no bumping within eight hours. What is the point of having three categories if you can't post a thread that fits all three categories in each category?
    No worries, just letting you know. And I wasn't talking about the threads in the multiple forums, you had two in the buying/selling forum that were the same. Good luck selling and free bump
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

Price dlvd on the Backstrom Black Diamond Jersey, Backstrom Dominion Base, and Backstrom Ultimate Base. Shoot me a pm when you get the chance :)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast