Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - kpeifer84 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See masterbowlerbu07's Items on eBay

Looking to buy a large lot

Hello,
    I am looking to buy a lot of serial numbered-inserts cards. I recently just started selling and did not have much hockey and it was big in the area. So I was looking to get a big lot of numbered card for maybe .10-.15 a piece. I would considered game used and autos as well if the price is right. if anyone is interested post or pm me. I just wanted to be honest up front that I am looking to buy to resell. If anyone has an issue with that that is fine just don't bother to msg.

Thanks Everyone!

Ken :-)

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

10 cents for a numbered card? I understand your looking to resell but at that price it may as well be free. Because thats what I charge for base. Just my 2 cents !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See masterbowlerbu07's Items on eBay

Hello spxrules,
    I have bought at that price from a few poeple in the past on here. As I said if you have an issue or an opinion, don't bother posting. Thanks.

BANNED

Country

10 cents for a numbered card? I understand your looking to resell but at that price it may as well be free. Because thats what I charge for base. Just my 2 cents !

You get 10 cents for base? I'll sell you all mine for 5 cents a piece. Lots of numbered cards aren't worth a lot. I see thousands /100 or less not sell at a buck on eBay. Just saying.

BANNED

Country

You get 10 cents for base? I'll sell you all mine for 5 cents a piece. Lots of numbered cards aren't worth a lot. I see thousands /100 or less not sell at a buck on eBay. Just saying.

yup look on ebay.

BANNED

Country

I did, I mean star players of course, but commons don't except when they are new releases. OP will make many buys doing, good luck OP!

BANNED

Country

$0.10 a base? Wow. I sell 5000 count boxes of base for $10 at he show. Im doing something wrong

BANNED

Country

$0.10 a base? Wow. I sell 5000 count boxes of base for $10 at he show. Im doing something wrong

90s base?

BANNED

Country

Nope 2005-2012

BANNED

Country

il buy one off you for $10 shipped lmk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast