Jhonny Peralta's name found in records of man linked to PED scandal

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mlb...etroit-tigers/

Detroit Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta is named in the records of Tony Bosch, the director of the Biogenesis wellness clinic in Coral Gables, Fla., that is the target of an MLB investigation into performance-enhancing drugs, according to sources familiar with the records.

Peralta brings to 12 the number of baseball players connected to Bosch's notes, and adds to one of the two threads that have emerged in the Biogenesis case: Peralta is the fifth client of the ACES agency of Seth and Sam Levinson and with an association with Juan Nunez, a former runner for the agency, to be connected to clinic records.

Previous ACES clients named in reports are Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz, Nationals pitcher Gio Gonzalez, Mariners catcher Jesus Montero and Blue Jays outfielder Melky Cabrera. Nunez was banned by baseball after he was tied to Cabrera's attempt to stage a web site selling a fake PED.

Peralta does not appear to be directly tied to PEDs in the records, as was also the case with Montero. The Levinsons referred comment to an attorney for Peralta, Barry Boss, who released this statement on behalf of Peralta: "I have never used performance enhancing drugs. Period. Anybody who says otherwise is lying."
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    If he used them in 2012, they didn't work, lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    If he used them in 2012, they didn't work, lol
    That's what I was just thinking! Aren't performance enhancing drugs supposed to be "performance enhancing"? I don't think it should count - not because I'm a die-hard Tigers fan, but because they didn't work!

He needs a refund. Maybe he's on a monies owed listed too, but they owe him.
    Hidden Content
    ONLY SHIP ON MON & FRI UNLESS PWE. U.S. ONLY
    Dodgers: 1955, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, 1988