Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hi: What do you have in Andrew Luck?

2. Wata Photo
    Anything I can trade for the Favre GU on your tradesite also interested in the Brady GU
    Ed
    I collect comic books also graded cards-all 4 sports .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Can use any Lions.. Sorry about the mishap but it seems it happens to all of us sooner or later. My kid knocked over a glass of pop on the table when I was sorting out some game used cards and pretty much turned them into coasters. Let me know what you got. Ryan Broyles works...
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

are you guys interested in rc's and inserts too?
    check my bucket:

Hidden Content

Any Eagles. Sorry about your cards my boys have done that to mine as well. One time my oldest bite the card, good thing it was a pc card that I would never get rid of. Thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast