Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Taking 2013 50/50s for Eastern League

Hi,
    I just joined this forum and want to get this out there. I go to a lot of Portland Sea Dogs games and would be happy to take 50/50s. I'll take the most 50/50s for players who play for teams in the Eastern division (affiliates of Yankees, Phillies, Twins, Mets, Blue Jays, Red Sox)but will also take some for the Western Division (Indians, Orioles, Pirates Giants, Nats, Tigers). Im sorry but I won't be able to take items for the Altoona Curve (Pirates) because I will be out of town when they are in Portland. Items I will accept:
    -ROMLBS
    -Jerseys
    -Cards
    -8x10s
    -5x7s
    Jerseys, 8x10s 5x7s and cards will be signed in blue or black sharpie and ROMLBs will be signed with a regular bic ballpoint pen.
    Please note that I can only take a limited # of items and I will post the players that I can no longer take.
    If interested please pm me a list of players and items and I will respond and put it in the trade manager.

Thanks

Jacob

Gone:
    Anthony Rendon
    Xander Bogaerts
    Matt Barnes for now
    Last edited by jjbbcards; 04-10-2013 at 12:20 PM.

I'm definitely interested in cards and 8x10s. I have my own photo printer so I can print off whoever.
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

I will be interested in anyone fromt the 2012 Heritgae Minors set. I will pm you a list one the roster come out
    2011 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    196/200= 98% complete
    Cards to complete set: Manny Banuelos, Jesus Montero, Arodys Vizcanio, Dan Klein. Buying in your favor!!!2012 Topps Heritage Minors Ip/TTM Set
    79/200= 39.5% complete

PM sent on some Futures games players
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

I will be interested in doing a 50/50 on Portland, I'll have cards and photos for you most likely once the rosters come out

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I too am interested and once rosters come out I will shoot you a pm on who I have.

Thanks for the offer
    89' Topps %93.31 (739/786)
    90' Upper Deck %38.51 (305/792)
    09' Topps (354/660)
    10' A&G (92/350)

Once rosters are announced I will have cards and probably some 8x10s I could send you.

Interested in Gary Brown (Richmond Flying Squirrels - Giants AA affiliate) if he starts the year off there. There's a chance he'll start at AAA though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast