Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Taking 2013 50/50s for Eastern League

Hi,
    I just joined this forum and want to get this out there. I go to a lot of Portland Sea Dogs games and would be happy to take 50/50s. I'll take the most 50/50s for players who play for teams in the Eastern division (affiliates of Yankees, Phillies, Twins, Mets, Blue Jays, Red Sox)but will also take some for the Western Division (Indians, Orioles, Pirates Giants, Nats, Tigers). Im sorry but I won't be able to take items for the Altoona Curve (Pirates) because I will be out of town when they are in Portland. Items I will accept:
    -ROMLBS
    -Jerseys
    -Cards
    -8x10s
    -5x7s
    Jerseys, 8x10s 5x7s and cards will be signed in blue or black sharpie and ROMLBs will be signed with a regular bic ballpoint pen.
    Please note that I can only take a limited # of items and I will post the players that I can no longer take.
    If interested please pm me a list of players and items and I will respond and put it in the trade manager.

Thanks

Jacob

Gone:
    Anthony Rendon
    Xander Bogaerts
    Matt Barnes for now
    Last edited by jjbbcards; 04-10-2013 at 12:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm definitely interested in cards and 8x10s. I have my own photo printer so I can print off whoever.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

I will be interested in anyone fromt the 2012 Heritgae Minors set. I will pm you a list one the roster come out

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM sent on some Futures games players

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I will be interested in doing a 50/50 on Portland, I'll have cards and photos for you most likely once the rosters come out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I too am interested and once rosters come out I will shoot you a pm on who I have.

Thanks for the offer

BANNED

Country

your welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once rosters are announced I will have cards and probably some 8x10s I could send you.

BANNED

Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Gary Brown (Richmond Flying Squirrels - Giants AA affiliate) if he starts the year off there. There's a chance he'll start at AAA though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast