Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cards Ft!

cards Ft!

check my bucket. looking for ryan broyles,micheal floyed,bryce brown, and anything that catches my eye.

Have more cards not on bucket lett me know what you are looking for if dont see anything.

Thanks.

What are you looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cotto15 View Post
    What are you looking for?
    Any Lower numbered Cutlers (bears uni or 2012 chrome refractors) or Kaepernick rookies (non auto obviously)
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Hey! Im interested in the Kuechly elite auto /299, Dez Bryant auto, and JJ watt leaf auto. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

i have a rookie and stars kaepernick rookie /500 and the only jay cutler i have is /599 and its a rookie. cmb too
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    Any Lower numbered Cutlers (bears uni or 2012 chrome refractors) or Kaepernick rookies (non auto obviously)

sorry the bryant and jj watt leaf r gone. I like the hill and the blackmon
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Hey! Im interested in the Kuechly elite auto /299, Dez Bryant auto, and JJ watt leaf auto. Please cmb and lmk thanks

I need the kuechly and the Hernandez auto
    Any can rc perchance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast