Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well maybe change the law SL he's allowed to say more than one thing a week. I assume it's illegal for him to say or do anything else until next Monday now, because of what you said.

And imagine, a President concerned about the safety of the nation's children. Shame on him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Bah ha ha are you serious?????

Well maybe change the law SL he's allowed to say more than one thing a week. I assume it's illegal for him to say or do anything else until next Monday now, because of what you said.

And imagine, a President concerned about the safety of the nation's children. Shame on him!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He said something and you said he was dome for the week. Only way I see that as possible is if there's a law stating he can only do or say one thing a week.

If that law doesn't exist, this isn't important, isn't news and is simple, anti-Obama whining.

Stop whining.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No whining I made a statement and shockingly a few agreed,You don't thats your right.Clean the sand out

He said something and you said he was dome for the week. Only way I see that as possible is if there's a law stating he can only do or say one thing a week.

If that law doesn't exist, this isn't important, isn't news and is simple, anti-Obama whining.

Stop whining.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No whining I made a statement and shockingly a few agreed,You don't thats your right.Clean the sand out

Wait, so he can do more than one thing a week?
    Then your initial post makes no sense.

Whiner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your right I whine just like you now whats our next topic

Wait, so he can do more than one thing a week?
    Then your initial post makes no sense.

Whiner.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Where did I whine? A that's happened today is me making a post followed by you making childish insults, showing an unhealthy obsession with a member here and post a bunch of contradictory pictures.

Oh, and you whined about Obama and my calling you out on your childishness. This thread is pointless whining, nothing more. Go ahead, slam on your whipping boy. Tonight, you can cry yourself to sleep while hugging your teddy bear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sleep with a stuffed ren and stimpy not a teddy bear

Where did I whine? A that's happened today is me making a post followed by you making childish insults, showing an unhealthy obsession with a member here and post a bunch of contradictory pictures.

Oh, and you whined about Obama and my calling you out on your childishness. This thread is pointless whining, nothing more. Go ahead, slam on your whipping boy. Tonight, you can cry yourself to sleep while hugging your teddy bear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I the only one posting contradictory pictures? REALLY better check those posts

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I said you're the only one?
    You're the only one I've seen post any pictures today, but I didn't even say that. Feel free to try again, this time without creating something out of thin air that was never there. You know, lying.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast