Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Now your calling me a bad speller now I am greatly offended.So you insult my age and spelling capabilities.An insult is an insult my friend.

I corrected your spelling. Does teacher saying you got something wrong insult you. Oh right, no child left behind I guess it does.
    I observed you acting like a 12 year old. If you acted like an adult I'd observe that. Would that insult you.

It's not an insult when it's based on truth. You'll learn that in high school.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is not an insult if it is based on truth.That was your statement.I will remember that i hope you do too.

I corrected your spelling. Does teacher saying you got something wrong insult you. Oh right, no child left behind I guess it does.
    I observed you acting like a 12 year old. If you acted like an adult I'd observe that. Would that insult you.

It's not an insult when it's based on truth. You'll learn that in high school.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It is not an insult if it is based on truth.That was your statement.I will remember that i hope you do too.

Hahaha, and when I do actually insult you it flies over your head. Wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Planes fly over my head to it happens.

Hahaha, and when I do actually insult you it flies over your head. Wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least we are about a month and a half away from the Presidents bracket picks.Hopefully he has enough time to do ne and does not have a full plate of other nonsense

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Its really funny how often you accused me of insulting you when I didn't, but when I do you don't notice it.
    Proves you're making stuff up and lying. If you really were getting insulted, you your would have noticed the actual insult.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not insulted at all why would I take what is said on here serious.Just like i wonder why you get insulted.It is words on a computer from someone you don't even know and will probably never meet.Unless you extend an invite i always wanted to see Canada.I would love to go to a Raptors game or Canadiens

Its really funny how often you accused me of insulting you when I didn't, but when I do you don't notice it.
    Proves you're making stuff up and lying. If you really were getting insulted, you your would have noticed the actual insult.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh, so I'm stupid for assuming your saying you're insulted meant you were insulted and I shouldn't take you seriously.
    But, you're a genius for assuming I'm completely serious .

May I remind you that I said " you tried to insult me" and you said "I'm insulted". I never said you were successful, but you did tell me you felt insulted. As such, it would seem your post relates more to you than me.

Projecting emotions is often associated with depression. Are you alright? Need a shoulder to cry on?

Try Romney. Misery loves company. Maybe Tag will show up and you can take turns punching an Obama effigy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I should be asking if you are alright?Are you always this serious.And don't say your not,don't be in denial.The first step is admitting there is a problem

Oh, so I'm stupid for assuming your saying you're insulted meant you were insulted and I shouldn't take you seriously.
    But, you're a genius for assuming I'm completely serious .

May I remind you that I said " you tried to insult me" and you said "I'm insulted". I never said you were successful, but you did tell me you felt insulted. As such, it would seem your post relates more to you than me.

Projecting emotions is often associated with depression. Are you alright? Need a shoulder to cry on?

Try Romney. Misery loves company. Maybe Tag will show up and you can take turns punching an Obama effigy.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I should be asking if you are alright?Are you always this serious.And don't say your not,don't be in denial.The first step is admitting there is a problem

And again, you're just joking around while I'm serious. You've had your cake, how does it taste now that you're trying to eat it too?

You can't have it both ways, chum. It's very immature to think you can.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast