Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

PWE shipping without uploading tracking will affect your DSR rating and seller discount. Keep in mind Ebay want's tracking for everything.
    I can see paypal geting bombed with phone calls for item not receivd and trying to explain how I shipped in a PWE to help save my customers a few bucks.

Balderdash.....

I ship cards, not Easy-Bake ovens or Vintage Barbie Dolls. The Hockey Card collecting community is a little smarter than you've let on and nobody is complaining as Canadians are now getting their cards in 5 days instead of 18.

BANNED

Country

PWE shipping without uploading tracking will affect your DSR rating and seller discount. Keep in mind Ebay want's tracking for everything.
    I can see paypal geting bombed with phone calls for item not receivd and trying to explain how I shipped in a PWE to help save my customers a few bucks.

No, there is only one bad bunch in 1000. This is just false. It'll affect DSR's yep, but this is why eBay is ridiculous, there shouldn't be a DSR system for international deals. I'll just be reporting every time someone feels like hitting my DSR's even though they know what they are getting.

BANNED

Country

My Shipping is FREE by the way.

My auctions fully state that all cards will be shipped in a Re-Inforced Top-Loader and PWE, if they don't like it they can take a flying FireTruck at a rolling doughnut.

BANNED

Country

My Shipping is FREE by the way.

My auctions fully state that all cards will be shipped in a Re-Inforced Top-Loader and PWE, if they don't like it they can take a flying FireTruck at a rolling doughnut.

As do mine, all we can do is state what we do, if they don't like it then don't bid. It is dumbfounding that people know what goes on, bids, get what they asked for then complains.

BANNED

Country

I low-ball starred a woman from Montreal last month. She charged a premium shipping fee of $3.75 from Quebec, when I got the card it was rattling around in a PWE without any protection, only the unsealed top-loader, she paid $1.80 to ship it..

I emailed her and railed on her for an hour. She got one star and deserved it. If you are going to charge me a Bubble Envelop shipping price, then send me a bubble envelop.

One Star for you Sister, and One Star for NO Communication.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well today was my fist day shipping something to my home land Canada from the US after the price increase. My package that normally cost me $3.95 is now $7.45. This will not discourage me from sending to Canada just want all my Canadian friends know that things are a little more expensive. It will be interesting to see how eBays earnings are with this as the charge 9% comission on shipping fees.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Well today was my fist day shipping something to my home land Canada from the US after the price increase. My package that normally cost me $3.95 is now $7.45. This will not discourage me from sending to Canada just want all my Canadian friends know that things are a little more expensive. It will be interesting to see how eBays earnings are with this as the charge 9% comission on shipping fees.

What really bugs me if that ebay still charges a fee for the shipping costs. So basically sellers have to charge even more so they don't lose on shipping. That fee needs to go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What really bugs me if that ebay still charges a fee for the shipping costs. So basically sellers have to charge even more so they don't lose on shipping. That fee needs to go.

yeah it seems if you want to break even on shipping some at 6.55 you need to charge around 7.50-7.75
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I low-ball starred a woman from Montreal last month. She charged a premium shipping fee of $3.75 from Quebec, when I got the card it was rattling around in a PWE without any protection, only the unsealed top-loader, she paid $1.80 to ship it..

I emailed her and railed on her for an hour. She got one star and deserved it. If you are going to charge me a Bubble Envelop shipping price, then send me a bubble envelop.

One Star for you Sister, and One Star for NO Communication.

How come you dont put an "e" on envelope?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Can you send a Bubble Mail as a Large envelope ?

This will be cheaper

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast