Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Can you send a Bubble Mail as a Large envelope ?

This will be cheaper

No.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

How come you dont put an "e" on envelope?

I have a condition called "Drop-Letter Dyslexia". When typing or writing quickly, I will simply leave the last letter of a word and not complete it, though I know full well that I am doing it. For certain words, I cannot break the habit no matter how hard I try. I don't proof read anything, I just hit send.

I often do this with suffixes ending in "G".

Because there is a word called envelop, it does not show an error on spell-check, I just keep on hammering the keys thinking that everything is AOK, and completely forgetting the lower case "e" on the end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

what ive been doing is buying bubblewrap.Bubblewrap the card and then put it in the PWE.Ive messaged most of my buyers to see if it was packed well.All of them had NO complaints.Most have been from the USA to Canada

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Shipping is FREE by the way.

My auctions fully state that all cards will be shipped in a Re-Inforced Top-Loader and PWE, if they don't like it they can take a flying FireTruck at a rolling doughnut.

LOL, 'flying firetruck at a rolling donut', you come up with some good ones Tim.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

No it wont be cheaper or no you cannot send this way?

Your post is not too helpful..

BANNED

Country

We are now finding out that is just may be Clerk Specific at USPS. Apparently when a bubble envelope is sent, it qualifies for the large envelope category, making a $6.55 cost become a $2.15-$2.25 cost.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

EBay does not offer the Large Envelope category from its website, making using this option difficult. Not to mention having to wait 30 minutes in the postal line (I live in a very busy area).....Centrehice-thank you for all of the good information

BANNED

Country

EBay does not offer the Large Envelope category from its website, making using this option difficult. Not to mention having to wait 30 minutes in the postal line (I live in a very busy area).....Centrehice-thank you for all of the good information

I don't want to be an eBay Top Seller even though I qualify. Their shipping labels are often larger than the envelopes that I ship, and once you conform to top seller status, you don't get the free listing invites all the time.

eBay is trying to dictate the way I sell, I won't allow that.

I get every free listing invite, and it's all I need to sell in the volumes of cards and other items that I need. I don't pay listing fees on eBay and haven't in well over 1 1/2 years now.

If I do sell a high priced item that required me to pay out of pocket for delivery confirmation, I do so, but it's only 1 in every 200-300 items.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

We are now finding out that is just may be Clerk Specific at USPS. Apparently when a bubble envelope is sent, it qualifies for the large envelope category, making a $6.55 cost become a $2.15-$2.25 cost.

Yes this is what I am thinking of doing to save on Canada shipping.
    The thing is only one of the tellers at my local P.O. is cool with doing it this way for me.

Any other opinions on this ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was looking on ebay tonight and it is getting frustrating seeing $2 to $3 cards with $6.50 shipping. There is NO WAY I am going to pay that much in shipping for a $2 card. I hope sellers in the US look into the shipping method Centrehice has described. Otherwise, I feel they are not going to make as many hockey card sales.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast