Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I was looking on ebay tonight and it is getting frustrating seeing $2 to $3 cards with $6.50 shipping. There is NO WAY I am going to pay that much in shipping for a $2 card. I hope sellers in the US look into the shipping method Centrehice has described. Otherwise, I feel they are not going to make as many hockey card sales.

Problem is, most ebayers expect bubble mailers no matter what. As of now, I am one of the $7.50 shippers to Canada, but if a buyer contacts me, I will try the reinforced method. Of course, eventually everyone will get that "you get what you pay for" with shipping, but for now, its a bad system.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Problem is, most ebayers expect bubble mailers no matter what. As of now, I am one of the $7.50 shippers to Canada, but if a buyer contacts me, I will try the reinforced method. Of course, eventually everyone will get that "you get what you pay for" with shipping, but for now, its a bad system.

For BIN or BO, I have no problems contacting the seller to try the reinforced method. Would be nice to see this alternative option described in the listing for auctions. Otherwise, I would not bother bidding in an auction.

What is the shipping cost from the US to Canada using the reinforced method? Does it vary from place to place or is it pretty much standard?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This sounds like a decent way to go. Do you have a picture of one of the envelopes you use?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was looking on ebay tonight and it is getting frustrating seeing $2 to $3 cards with $6.50 shipping. There is NO WAY I am going to pay that much in shipping for a $2 card. I hope sellers in the US look into the shipping method Centrehice has described. Otherwise, I feel they are not going to make as many hockey card sales.

Exactly what I feels for now...for most I pays $4 in shipping but now the rate has almost doubled up...not so fun...anymore to collect cards with those rates!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This sounds like a decent way to go. Do you have a picture of one of the envelopes you use?

Here is the link to the sticky thread that was created.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...od-Of-Shipping

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

For BIN or BO, I have no problems contacting the seller to try the reinforced method. Would be nice to see this alternative option described in the listing for auctions. Otherwise, I would not bother bidding in an auction.

What is the shipping cost from the US to Canada using the reinforced method? Does it vary from place to place or is it pretty much standard?

Standard thoughout Canada. Under 2 ounces - Initial charge $1.10 + Plus Non-Machineable Fee of .20 cents - Total - $1.30 that charge is for 1-4 cards. Yesterday I shipped 4 cards in 2 Top Loader and 2 Pieces of cardboard. Still under 2 Ounces.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Just in case somebody is wondering that truly believes that everyone wants their cards in a bubble envelop.

My eBay Sales before the lockout were between 4-7% shipped by bubble envelope. I was selling maximum 7 cards on 100 different cards listed. Not great.

When I switched over to the Re-Inforced PWE - My Sales were between 16-18% of every 100 cards listed.

Now that I am in the 6th Month, my eBay Sales are a consistent 22% for the last full month.

Now, you can ask yourself, well it's your overall price, and you would be correct. Every card that I sold in the last 6 months on eBay probably sold cheaper overall than any other people cards listed that were identical, not in all cases but in most.

The "Free Shipping" just does something to people that $3.50 will never do.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456