Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want a Few More Trades Under my Belt

Hey,

Put together a few good trades this weekend under my belt, but also ended on a handful of headaches caused bait and switchers, lowballers and general obnoxious behavior. Looking to restore my faith a bit in the many great users I have dealt with here and want to hammer out some other deals in the low to mid-range area. I like active Giants players and jumbo patches, but am open to all sorts of possibilities, especially on some of the items that have been gathering dust (not literally) in the back of my collection.

Shoot me some offers and lets take it from there. FYI - I am usually available for small windows in the late evenings due to work, but will definitely get back to you.

Thanks.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Hey, feel free to cmb and lmk if you like anything. I do like some stuff you've got. lmk and thank you!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

I sent you a pm and never got a response. I am interested in several of your High end football autos. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

check me for the floyd and broyles autos and patches please.

http://s1171.beta.photobucket.com/us...ry-35.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    I sent you a pm and never got a response. I am interested in several of your High end football autos. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    So sorry man...thought I replied but didnt. Just sent you a note back.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: Certified-618, IP-229, TTM-404, 2nd Hand-30, TOTAL-1335 (updated 3/15/14)
    Trade List:Hidden Content

pm me.what do you need for one of the gronk autos?cmb

Hello could you please check my bucket for these thank you

vincent brown inception auto
    Matt Kalil auto
    Jacquizz Rodgers auto
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

can use the tj graham patch cmb hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast