Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Interested in the harvin contenders. Lmk thank you in advance.

Interested in the Rudolph RR auto. LMK if you see anything. Bucket below. Thank you.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

PM Sent
    Thanks to the Ultimate Gentleman and friend,
    Jerry Rice for my avatar...... GO NINERS :AMEN:
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

Please check my tradelist for the Kyle Rudolph Finest jersey auto, Kyle Rudolph National Treasures, Earl Thomas Contenders, and Ryan Tannehill topps chrome refractor.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...adelist-inside!
    Hidden Content
    Actively chasing down one certified autogrpah per NFL HOFer.
    NFL HOF Auto Wantlist: Hidden Content

SuperCollecting Ryan Tannehill! Unload it all here!

Liked the Cobbs most of all.

Like tons of ur stuff.
    CMB & we can go from there.
    Last edited by tjmcb73; 01-29-2013 at 04:29 AM.
    Hidden Content

YES...OUR CAT'S LICKIN' MY EAR!!!

Would you be interested in a Tyler Sash 2011 Crown Royale rookie auto for your Kyle rudolph finest Jersey auto. Both book at $12.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards! I will be asking from now on!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Joseph Randle, Murray, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

pcmb and pm if you see anything i saw a couple i like in all ranges. Thanks

Im interested in your dwayne allen,coby fleener,chris givens autos in the low-end folder... I know i cant have them all but willing to make a deal for what ever you can part with..
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Andre Ellington*C.Patterson(vikings)*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey all...thanks for the massive interest. 3 deals down and seems like more on the way. I know between PMs and this thread I still owe 5 of you responses or so...should get to a few more tonight and will be sure to drop you all notes this week. Thanks again!
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast