Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    woohoo. Looking forward to it
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar/Travis Konecny/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    woohoo. Looking forward to it
    You should be with your draft pick. You did the best out of all of us with me taking the brunt. Will put the video up later tonight lol.
    Just finished cracking boxes 1 thru 4 of Exhibit. Some serious cracking with over 280 packs to open and sort thru as quickly as possible.

DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    You should be with your draft pick. You did the best out of all of us with me taking the brunt. Will put the video up later tonight lol.
    Just finished cracking boxes 1 thru 4 of Exhibit. Some serious cracking with over 280 packs to open and sort thru as quickly as possible.

DON

You going to give us a sneak preview, or do we have to wait for your video to load?

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by reoddai View Post
    You going to give us a sneak preview, or do we have to wait for your video to load?

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Here ya go Matt LOL!!

List Randomizer

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1.hossa18sens
    2.redoddai
    3.hossa18sens
    4.doniceage
    5.doniceage
    6.30ranfordfan
    7.30ranfordfan
    8.Doniceage

Timestamp: 2013-02-04 03:05:54 UTC
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

can't say that I'm sad with that! Thanks!
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

I'm not so sad either lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar/Travis Konecny/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Quote Originally Posted by reoddai View Post
    can't say that I'm sad with that! Thanks!
    I'm not so sad either lol

Now to beat the odds. I am on box eight no redemptions and I am hoping none so that will mean two more picks. At least we are all guaranteed a auto/jersey hit from Exhibit. Some nice inserts with dupes of some big names so it all good for fodder down the line as the game used line up is pretty weak. Hit one game used with a 2 color to boot which is nice on a Future Hof'er Which one will go number one decisions decision as the other will be number two in my opinion.

DON

Sounds very good so far. Can't wait to see what we got!

Don are you ok? You get buried under an avalanche of cards? lol
    WTTF :

Don are you ok? You get buried under an avalanche of cards? lol
    Yeah I am buried but its in a good way. Broke everything and have 2 of the six video uploaded as private. The Canadiana fricking rocked IMO opinion. If you guys want give me your phone number via pm and will text you a sample of 5 autos that popped out. I never opened this product but the first auto to surface was killer.

Back to work lol.

Don

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast