Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Any nice Bobby Wagners out there?
    I pay immediately after a price is agreed upon & I ship next business day without exception, and I expect the same.

Collect Alshon Jeffery, Bobby Wagner and Chicago Bears

Hey, I wasnt able to come up with any Bobby Wagner cards but these are the Bears I have, I really need some paypal and can send today, plmk if interested in these 3 cards for $3 dlvd PWE or $4 dlvd bubble mailer with tracking number, PLMK and thanks for the try!

2007 Contenders Garrett Wolfe RC auto #152
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie Stallions' Alshon Jeffery #25
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie of the Year Contenders' Alshon Jeffery #18
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    Hey, I wasnt able to come up with any Bobby Wagner cards but these are the Bears I have, I really need some paypal and can send today, plmk if interested in these 3 cards for $3 dlvd PWE or $4 dlvd bubble mailer with tracking number, PLMK and thanks for the try!

2007 Contenders Garrett Wolfe RC auto #152
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie Stallions' Alshon Jeffery #25
    2012 Contenders 'Rookie of the Year Contenders' Alshon Jeffery #18
    I already have all of these, so I will pass, but appreciate the try. Thanks and GLWS
    I pay immediately after a price is agreed upon & I ship next business day without exception, and I expect the same.

no problem and thanks for the quick reply!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Anyone have any Bobby Wagner?

i have a leaf young stars college auto of wagner, make a fair offer and it's yours.
    Jason Hill 2007 RC autos = 79% (171/216)
    * All autos /3 to regular issue autos *

Quote Originally Posted by puffster31 View Post
    i have a leaf young stars college auto of wagner, make a fair offer and it's yours.
    ALready have one, and I am not really looking for extras of this one. Appreciate the offer, thanks!

do you need a elite die cut /91 rc? pm me if you do
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j2short812000 View Post
    do you need a elite die cut /91 rc? pm me if you do
    PM sent, thanks!

Bobby Wagners anyone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast