Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    posted the thread in the trading and sale section, nothing jaw dropping on the lists but maybe something that matches up
    Hidden Content (Please check out my road to recovery)

"Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer."-Padre Pio
    RIP Brutus, and John

Quote Originally Posted by thunda99 View Post
    Junzzal- I would love to get a Koufax from you if any are available
    Sorry, Koufax autos are not available for trade.
    Thanks
    Sam

no problem its some collection man! i posted a mid-end list and there are some nice things on there if youd like to check it out as i can use the 2 cut autos just not for mays

"Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer."-Padre Pio
    RIP Brutus, and John

updated bucket check it out

RIP Brutus, and John

Doodaa you still looking to trade? Who are you looking for exactly? I have a nice pulsar Osweiler #12/25 to get the ball rolling.. Got a good ix of football and baseball - www.photobucket.com/bowmandraft
    I collect Lamar Miller(football) and Billy Hamilton(baseball)- Hidden Content

please pm him and not on my thread

RIP Brutus, and John

I like the cut joe. CMB and see if you like anything
    I super collect Larry Walker, Blair White, Tommy Dreamer and MSU one of ones
    I can only send on Sat's. I am sorry if but that is my only day off.
    I do not ask or use paypal gift. Please do not ask for it as I will not use it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12