Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few more odds & ends FT/FS

Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

2. Wata Photo
    Tried to return your PM, but your inbox is full
    Hidden Content

2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order

Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

I like the Woodson and the Murray auto
    Hidden Content
    I like 8x10s autographs and collect Milwaukee Brewers and Admirals, Green Bay Packers players. And any former/current Wisconsin Badgers, Florida Gators, and Texas Longhorns. PC-Tim Tebow, Ricky Proehl, Clay Matthews, Russell Wilson,and Jerry Hairston Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkeitel View Post
    I like the Woodson and the Murray auto
    didn't see anything I could use right now. thanks
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    I guess check me for the cam plz
    Liked the BGS9.5 Flacco Topps Chrome RC. What value you have on it?
    Hidden Content

Not a crazy amount really don't know would you consider doing it?

Not a crazy amount really don't know would you consider doing it?

wouldn't be able to do it straight up. Looking for around $75 TV on the Cam, and can't really see the Flacco being much more than like $30
    Hidden Content

Well they are selling for that so I don't know whatever you see working

Well they are selling for that so I don't know whatever you see working
    could possibly use the Pristine Terrell Suggs auto as well
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast