Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading CC for Coke Rewards codes

I'm looking to trade my cc for any Coke Rewards codes. I'll pay based on the type of code:

3 point codes - 10cc
    10 point codes - 35cc
    20 point codes - 75cc

No lot is too big or too small, I'm looking for anything I can get. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bobreaker50 View Post
    PMed a decent list to ya!
    Just sent you the CC. Thanks for the codes!

Sill looking for these if anyone has any.

I have 9 coke lids here, I don't know if the codes are still good or not (I don't use Coke Rewards). I can send you the codes if you wanna check em out, and if they're still good you can send me the card cash.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsNeverDie View Post
    I have 9 coke lids here, I don't know if the codes are still good or not (I don't use Coke Rewards). I can send you the codes if you wanna check em out, and if they're still good you can send me the card cash.
    That works for me. I've already entered my maximum for this week, so I won't be able to enter the codes until next Monday.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have a ton of coke rewards as I do them but get them from work. I will PM you a list tonight
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FioreSA View Post
    i got one
    Just replied to your pm. Thanks!

I can get tons of them from my work, we get free coke, and I usually help stock the fridge. I have one now if you still want it. PM me if you do.
    Hidden Content

I am also looking to start collecting Aaron Rowand, Bears and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.

I am trying to complete some sets too. Look at my site. Especially for 2002 flair football. PM me for fastest results and in case I forgot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast