Finally Completed M. Stafford Rainbow 2012 Chrome minus Super but do have a 1/1 : )

Hello everyone first and foremost thank you for viewing my thread as I have spent some time and money putting this rainbow set together...Had this together for a little while now had a seller forget to send em the Xfractor from a purchase a month ago at least and seller finally sent me the xfractor..So I just took a big picture of all the cards...

Please Subscribe to my Youtube Page @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting: NBA Super Stars (lbj,KD,kobe,MJ)etc & NFL Super Stars....Short Print Rookies..1/1s

Incredible rainbow! Always fun looking at your collections and additions to the collection.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Go get that super!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Incredible rainbow! Always fun looking at your collections and additions to the collection.
    Thank you so much BrewCrew..haven't been around much had shoulder surgery almost a month ago so ive been super busy and not working for a long time since injury july 1st.....trying to figure out what I want to do next..Ive been thinking a Patch Set like my 2010 R&S but also thinking maybe a auto set....maybe a easy set for now since my funds are low : )

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Go get that super!
    oh man I wish I could find the SUper...plus I am sure that thing has a nice price tag on it and I am not a baker so I do not have that kind of dough at the moment..I have located another Plate so crossing my fingers on that one...
    Hidden Content

Collecting: NBA Super Stars (lbj,KD,kobe,MJ)etc & NFL Super Stars....Short Print Rookies..1/1s

Awesome rainbow! Congrats and good luck on finding the super!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Awesome rainbow! Congrats and good luck on finding the super!
    Thanks a lot Coltsfan!!

BIG UPDATE I JUST WON THE BLACK PRINTING PLATE SO WILL OWN 2 PLATES
    Hidden Content