Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Looking for a couple of fair traders

    looking to make a couple of deals, don't tell me my card is worth the lowest sv you can find but then give me the highest sv for your card...... I DON'T CARE
    looking for Kobe,Lebron,Rose,Manning,Cowboys and more
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  2. #2
    Hey man id still like to trade with ya, but don't have the Kobe anymore.
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Interanzionale View Post
    Hey man id still like to trade with ya, but don't have the Kobe anymore.
    what were you interested in, i have a few things incomming but no scans yet
    rivers contenders bgs9
    cutler national treasures rc auto/99
    griffey jr auto
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mzchops View Post
    what were you interested in, i have a few things incomming but no scans yet
    rivers contenders bgs9
    cutler national treasures rc auto/99
    griffey jr auto
    Let me know a value for the Rice NT auto /10 and the AP contenders. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Interanzionale View Post
    Let me know a value for the Rice NT auto /10 and the AP contenders. Thanks!
    pm sent
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  6. #6

  7. #7
    I would be glad to do a fair trade with you. Take a look through my bucket and lmk if you see something you might be interested in
    Hidden Content

    I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    I would be glad to do a fair trade with you. Take a look through my bucket and lmk if you see something you might be interested in
    I like the Julio. PM me what you would need back. And remember, you said fair, lol....

  9. #9
    mz's a good guy. Def a recommended trader.
    Hidden Content

    High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    mz's a good guy. Def a recommended trader.
    I second that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •