monday night football trading...LOTS TO TRADE

Just looking to trade as the title states will look at buckets and list..please take a look at my bucket and let me know what you like..
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*C.Patterson*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*C.Patterson*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I could do the Sanu for the Broyles. I like fleener, randle is in talks of trade with a nyg fan. I didn't see anything for the Foles tho. lmk if you think it's fair. Like I said, I like to switch stuff up.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I could do the Sanu for the Broyles. I like fleener, randle is in talks of trade with a nyg fan. I didn't see anything for the Foles tho. lmk if you think it's fair. Like I said, I like to switch stuff up.
    gonna pass the sanu is nice also 3 patchs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

ok. thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    ok. thanks anyways.
    looking to trade let go.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PM me on the Wilson Topps/Bowman RCs.
    PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Jamaal Charles
    Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat

POKEMON MARVEL COMICS, ACTION FIGURES, AND CARDS (ANYTHING SPIDERMAN)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NateCashMoney View Post
    PM me on the Wilson Topps/Bowman RCs.
    those are going to my pc
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content