Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wish you would have too. What did you do with it? You still have a picture of it by chance? That card sounds sick. He is a hard auto to find. So you had to do pretty good on it if you sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    Man wish I would have known you a couple years ago. i pulled a Classics (wanna say 09) Emlen Tunnell cut auto 1/1 It was a gorgeous auto at the top of a program and had The New York Football Giants and the kicker logo on it. Was one of the best cards I have ever pulled in my life.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I want to say 400-500 something like that. Sad really. I guess it's a good thing for people like us, but there are very high end mediocre rookies that sell for that much in modern cards lol But that card was special. I have 200+ Bill Dudleys - 90%+ are cuts and not one of them was as nice as that one being on top of that program or whatever it was. I'll see if I can find a pic but it's probably gone....
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

I almost left him a neutral, but he worked with me on the Rixey price by quite a bit...plus I didn't want to burn any bridges incase he ever has anything else I need (most likely wouldn't buy from him though without lots of pictures of the card)

Dang would love to see if. I wonder if the person who bought it just wanted it for a HOF PC or a Giants PC. Yeah that seems a fair price. I have seen a few autos like that. The one I will remember was on Ebay a few years ago and it was a Wellington Mara Cuto Auto 1/1 and the auto was on a piece of a Document with the Super Bowl 25 Logo. It was pretty sweet. The guy had it for the longest for sale for like a grand. I made a couple offers and he kept turning them down. Think the highest I offered was like $300. Well he finally took it down and listed it in Auction and it only went for like $200 or something. And I missed it.

I want to say 400-500 something like that. Sad really. I guess it's a good thing for people like us, but there are very high end mediocre rookies that sell for that much in modern cards lol But that card was special. I have 200+ Bill Dudleys - 90%+ are cuts and not one of them was as nice as that one being on top of that program or whatever it was. I'll see if I can find a pic but it's probably gone....
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

You should have left him a Neg for just mailing in Penny sleeves. What kind of fool mails $500 cards in just a penny sleeve. And it's not like this guy has crap for cards. If he mailed ours in Penny sleeves. THat means he is going to mail the Satchel Paige 1/1 Cut he has in a Penny sleeve. And all the other rare HOF autos in Penny sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggins1989 View Post
    I almost left him a neutral, but he worked with me on the Rixey price by quite a bit...plus I didn't want to burn any bridges incase he ever has anything else I need (most likely wouldn't buy from him though without lots of pictures of the card)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

dang. Well I looked back through my feedback and found it. The guys still has it. He said he is out of town but will send a pic when he gets back.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Awesome thnaks

dang. Well I looked back through my feedback and found it. The guys still has it. He said he is out of town but will send a pic when he gets back.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12